Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

My lunches

For those of you who have not heard of my new move to Madison, WI and the adjoining job at Epic Systems...I'll update about that at some point. The only taster I want to provide in this delicious update is our amazing lunches. I now provide you with my lunch schedule for the past week.

8/27
Curried Chicken, Mango Chutney and Mashed Sweet Potatoes

8/28
Thai Jungle Style Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice

8/29
Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauces and Wasabi Mashed Potatoes

8/30
9 inch Thin Crust Pizza...Italian Sausage, Peperoncini, and Cheese Pizza

8/31
Pan Seared Salmon with a Dill Horseradish Crust and Mashed Potatoes…$3.50
Pumpkin Cookie

Now who doesn't want to work at Epic?

3 comments:

  1. Nick,

    Woah... And I was impressed by google's sirloin steaks :)

    Congrats on the new job! You are now considerably north of me, even though I live in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considerably north? Where in Canada are you? Since Madison is south even of Toronto, I'd imagine that there isn't much space where you could be.

    And if you're interested in a move west, just let me know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so I say touche on the lunches, overall benefits, salary, and very cool work environment of Epic...but I tell you now that I would not want to work at Epic and I'll not tell you why.

    ReplyDelete