"I hope and pray that you can find it in you to thank God for the little things in life."
Here are some of my simple things:
- mom's food (there's always some leftovers around...this week, it's chili soup -- wonderful)
- pasta (difficult to screw up, fun to experiment with)
- friends that leave weird messages on my voicemail
- family that leave boring messages on my voicemail
- the leather covered Bible full of my handwritten scribbles that was given me by a good friend
- the perfectly-sized Guiness glass* that was given me by a good friend
- my wool socks
- my foam pillow
Thank you, Lord.
*this does not mean I think a Guiness glass is as important as a Bible